John K. Bell, FCPA, FCA, ICD.D
CURE Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp(OTCMKTS:CURR)
CURE Pharmaceuticals is a vertically-integrated drug delivery and development company with a proprietary formulation and delivery platform called CUREform™.
Remy Biosciences is committed to innovation and bringing products and new therapies to market that will significantly improve people's lives.
Pure Jamaican Limited
Pure Jamaican Limited, producer of authentic Jamaican medical cannabis. extracted to world-class pharmaceutical (API) standards for large volume, legal export.
Current Community Roles:
"Entrepreneur in Residence" at the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
Stratford Festival, Board of Governors
Past Executive and Management Experience:
- CEO and owner, Shred-Tech Limited, a world leader in recycling technology and mobile document shredding. Read the Shred-Tech/Onbelay success story »
- CEO and owner, Polymer Technologies Inc., a $125 million tier two auto parts manufacturer. One of Canada's 50 best managed companies. Read the Polymer Technologies/Onbelay success story »
- Acting CEO and Board Member, ATS Automation Tooling Systems, $600 million global designer and manufacturer of automation for healthcare, solar and automotive industries. Read the ATS/Onbelay success story »
- Past public company board experience includes Canopy Growth Corporation, Canopy Rivers Inc, Kintara Therapeutics (prev Delmar Pharmaceuticals Inc), BSM Wireless, Tuckamore Capital MAnagement.
- Board member, Royal Canadian Mint. A $3 billion Canadian Crown Corporation producing circulation coins for Canada and other countries as well as collector coins, medals, bullion and related refinery products.
- Chairman, Cambridge Memorial Hospital, a community hospital with $100 million budget and 1,200 employees.
- Chairman, Waterloo Regional Police Commission, with $100 million budget and 1,000 employees.
- Chairman, Canada’s Technology Triangle (CTT) Accelerator Network.
- Co -Chair, Region of Waterloo Prosperity Council.
- Board Member, Hospitals of Ontario Pension Plan, $94 billion of pension assets.
- Board Member and Secretary, Crohn's and Colitis Canada.
- Other - member and executive of various other private companies and not-for-profit boards.