John K. Bell, FCPA, FCA, ICD.D
Stack Capital Group Inc (TSX-STCK)
Stack Capital Group Inc invests in some of the world’s most innovative and disruptive private companies. John Bell is Chairman and an independent Director.
CURE Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp(OTCMKTS:CURR)
CURE Pharmaceuticals is a vertically-integrated drug delivery and development company with a proprietary formulation and delivery platform called CUREform™.
Pure Jamaican Limited
Pure Jamaican Limited, producer of authentic Jamaican medical cannabis. extracted to world-class pharmaceutical (API) standards for large volume, legal export.
Galaxie Brands Corp
We are obsessed with producing Canada’s best cannabis products. As a Canadian fully-licensed producer, Galaxie creates premium cannabis edibles, whole flower and pre-rolls, vapes and oils. We provide production and manufacturing services to partners across Canada. Every day our scientists, formulators and brand experts develop Canada’s most innovative products.
Current Community Roles:
"Entrepreneur in Residence" at the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
Stratford Festival, Board of Governors
Past Executive and Management Experience:
- CEO and owner, Shred-Tech Limited, a world leader in recycling technology and mobile document shredding. Read the Shred-Tech/Onbelay success story »
- CEO and owner, Polymer Technologies Inc., a $125 million tier two auto parts manufacturer. One of Canada's 50 best managed companies. Read the Polymer Technologies/Onbelay success story »
- Acting CEO and Board Member, ATS Automation Tooling Systems, $600 million global designer and manufacturer of automation for healthcare, solar and automotive industries. Read the ATS/Onbelay success story »
- Past public company board experience includes Canopy Growth Corporation, Canopy Rivers Inc, Kintara Therapeutics (prev Delmar Pharmaceuticals Inc), BSM Wireless, Tuckamore Capital MAnagement.
- Board member, Royal Canadian Mint, Hospitals of Ontario Pension Plan.
- Chairman, Cambridge Memorial Hospital, a community hospital with $100 million budget and 1,200 employees.
- Chairman, Waterloo Regional Police Commission, with $100 million budget and 1,000 employees.
- Chairman, Canada’s Technology Triangle (CTT) Accelerator Network.
- Co -Chair, Region of Waterloo Prosperity Council.
- Board Member and Secretary, Crohn's and Colitis Canada.
- Other - member and executive of various other private companies and not-for-profit boards.